Diabetisyn happens to be one of the first products which was created from the ground up to be a blood sugar regulator. It includes such ingredients as Chromium, Glucomannan, Cinnamon, and Garcinia Cambogia.
There is a strong link between blood sugar levels and obesity. While this product will help you regulate those blood sugar levels, I can’t guarantee that that will equate into weight loss. But, regulated blood sugar levels have several other benefits besides weight loss including cardiovascular health and type II diabetes prevention. If you don’t like stimulant diet pills, but you want a supplement to your healthy lifestyle, Diabetisyn might be right for you.
Diabetisyn is commonly stacked with Glucopsyll to combat weight retention due to Insulin Resistance.
- Chromium – helps to stabilize blood sugar levels and can be critical to the synthesis of cholesterol, fats and proteins. Chromium has been identified by United States Government researchers as the active component of true GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor). GTF is responsible for binding insulin to cell membrane receptor sites. Chromium has been shown to possess greater biological activity than other weight loss supplements.
- Glucomannan – A natural fiber that absorbs 200x it’s weight in water in your stomach to give you a feeling of fulness… thus DRAMATICALLY Controlling Your Appetite. Glucomannan reduces blood fats, discourages weight gain, and helps to keep blood sugar levels normal.
- Cinnamon – A human study published in Diabetes Care looked at 60 people with type 2 diabetes. After 40 days, cinnamon intake reduced fasting blood glucose ranging from 18 to 29%, triglycerides 23 to 30%, LDL cholesterol 7 to 27%, and total cholesterol 12-26%. The researchers concluded that “The results of this study… suggest that the inclusion of cinnamon in the diet of people with type 2 diabetes will reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.”
- Garcinia Cambogia – HCA comes from the rind of a small tropical fruit, Garcinia cambogia, one of the citrus family. HCA is being hailed as a star performer on the weight loss front. One recent study shows that 22 people lost an average of 11lb each by taking HCA with chromium over eight weeks. The volunteers in this survey didn’t even diet. There was no calorie counting, they simply ate the same foods as their families. All reported a decrease in sugary cravings and an increase in energy. HCA also has a tendency to lower blood sugar levels.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – The main focus of Gymnema research is blood sugar regulation and glucose metabolism. Several studies suggest that Gymnema can lower blood sugar levels. The herb has shown to reduce blood sugar, glycosylated hemoglobin and glycosylated plasma proteins when used for 18-20 months. It reduces sugar cravings and blocks absorption of sugar.
- Bitter Melon – Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners have used bitter melon to treat diabetes for centuries, but American herbalists have just discovered it. Researchers believe bitter melon lowers blood sugar by increasing the activity of enzymes in your body that convert sugar into glycogen, which can be stored in your liver and used later for energy.
Caution: These statements about Diabetisyn have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Diabetisyn diet pills are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.Diabetisyn,