PM Diet Pills are specifically formulated to enhance weight loss while you sleep. Although this may sound like a miracle way to lose weight, there have been mixed reviews about the effectiveness of PM diet pills.
Common ingredients found in PM diet pills include:
- Amino Acids – specific naturally occuring amino acids that transform into Seratonin in the brain. Seratonin is an important brain chemical that stabilizes your mood and reduces impulsive behaviour. By increasing Seratonin levels, consumers experience reduced hunger and mild sedative effects that help dieters to sleep.
- Valerian Root – Valerian has been used as a sleep aid for over 1,000 years. It has the ability to help relax the central nervous system, promote feelings of calm, decrease levels of anxiety and stress, and enhance sleep. Unlike some prescription sleep aids, valerian is not known to cause morning grogginess and is non-addictive.
- Hops Flower – Soothing the stomach and promoting healthy digestion have been the strongest historical use of this herb. Hops tea was also recommended by herbalists as a mild sedative and remedy for insomnia, particularly for those with insomnia resulting from an upset stomach.
- Jujube – also known as Red Date or Chinese Date, Jujube is used in Chinese and Korean traditional medicine to alleviate stress. Ziziphin, a compound in the leaves of the jujube, suppresses the ability to perceive sweet taste in humans.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) – the fresh or dried leaves are used to make an infusion, a tea that is used to treat insomnia, hysteria, and epilepsy, and is also valued for its painkilling properties.
- Chamomile – this herb has been used medicinally for thousands of years, and is widely used in Europe. It is a popular treatment for numerous ailments, including sleep disorders.
- Melatonin – a hormone produced naturally in the pineal gland at the base of the brain. Melatonin is important in regulating sleep, and may play a role in maintaining circadian rhythm, the body’s natural time clock.
If you are considering a PM Diet Pill read the list of ingredients carefully. Although PM diet pills, in theory, should be stimulant-free some do contain sources of caffeine, such as Green Tea extract.
For more information about these products, go to the category PM Diet Pills Reviews