There are hundreds, if not thousands, of different types of supplements and products that are marketed as over-the-counter diet pills.
Non-prescription diet pills, also known as over-the-counter (OTC) diet pills, have a wide range of effectiveness depending on the ingredients used in the formulation and their quality. That being said, all and all, most diet pills tend not to make a massive difference in how much weight you can lose, but rather help you by providing that little bit of extra psychological motivation, by taking the edge off your appetite and giving you an energy boost..
|Buy Diet Pills Online|
| * Reduce calorie intake by 50%
* Lose pounds within days
* Prescription strength diet pills
* Chemical Compound - No herbs
* Burn calories and fat 24 hrs a day
* Lose up to 22 pounds per month
| * 100% naturally formulated diet pill
* Highest quality herbs and extracts
* Energy boost for a more active lifestyle
* Lose up to 18 pounds per month
| * Certified Hoodia Gordonii - 750mg in each pill
* Natural appetite suppressant
* Lose up to 16 pounds per month
* No Side-Effects - Very Well Tolerated
Some Benefits of Over-the-Counter Diet Pills
Many over-the-counter diet pill products claim to offer different advantages to those seeking weight loss. Some of these include:
- Appetite suppression
- Fat burning
- Fat blocking
- Carb blocking
- Thermogenic enhancement
- Metabolism boosting
- Increased energy
- Greater mental focus
While not all non-prescription diet pills live up to their claims, some can provide benefits that may help certain individuals reach their weight loss goals, particularly when taking prescription weight loss products is not desired or simply not an option.
Be advised, this doesn’t mean to say that over-the-counter diet pills will work as effectively or in the same way as prescription medications, but the better ones can provide support, which may make following a conventional weight loss strategy, such as adhering to a reduced-calorie diet and regular fitness-appropriate exercise, easier.
What to Consider When Buying an OTC Diet Pill
If you are looking to buy a non-prescription diet pill to try, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Read reviews – It is always a good idea to start off by reading reviews by people who have tried the products. Obtaining the opinions of those who have had a first-hand experience of taking the pills will give you a good idea of what you might expect. That being said, make sure you read a wide variety of reviews from different sources. Do not just rely on the reviews you find on the manufacturer’s site or the product’s sale page as these reviews may be fake or biased.
- Check the ingredients – Although some over-the-counter diet pills seem harmless enough and can be purchased without a prescription, they may still contain ingredients that can be harmful to some people. For this reason, it is always imperative that you become familiar with the ingredients in a diet pill before you try it. Find out what potential side effects are associated with each ingredient and also find out if they have other names to ensure you don’t have any allergies. For instance, caffeine can sometimes be listed as caffeine anhydrous or 1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine.
- Have realistic expectations – Remember that no diet pill, prescription or non-prescription, is a miracle worker. These pills have been developed to help you lose weight in conjunction with conventional weight management efforts that include an appropriate diet and exercise program. Any pills you may use should be taken as directed.
- Consult with your doctor – If you have any questions or concerns about the ingredients within a product and how they affect your health, the best person to ask is your doctor. It does not matter if a pill can be purchased over the counter. This does not mean that it is safe for you to take. Many ingredients, including herbal ingredients, can make certain health conditions worse, can negatively interact with medications, or may be harmful to a fetus or pass through a mother’s breast milk to her baby. Therefore, it is important to consult with your healthcare professional, especially if you have a health condition, are taking medications (including other herbal supplements), or if you are pregnant, nursing or have pregnancy plans.
Diet-Pills.cc has reviews of hundreds of over-the-counter diet pills. Visit the Non-Prescription Diet Pills Reviews category to begin your own research into the right product for you.