Ripped Man Review
The product called Ripped Man, by Irwin Naturals, is also now known as System Six. The reason for this more recent alternative name is that it contains six ingredient groups, which its manufacturer refers to as systems. Its claims are that these systems provide users with a “remarkable fat burning effect”.
The six systems of Ripped Man by Irwin Naturals are as follows:
- Xenedrol Effect – Using citrus aurantium, a plant and main element of Xenedrol, the same effects as Ephedra are produced, but the unpleasant side effects are avoided.
- Mind Effect – 5-HTP in combination with a good exercise program leads to conversion into serotonin which allows for a good attitude and drive to continue with your weight loss efforts.
- Energy Effect – Using Choline paired with L-Carnitine, , as well as several herbs, minerals, and vitamins, the manufacturers claim that there will be a boost in overall energy as well as in the speed at which fat is burned within the cellular mitochondria.
- Appetite Effect – Using the ingredient called tyrosine, which the body changes into norepinephrine , which is a chemical responsible for the sensation of being hungry in the body.
- Thermogenic Effect – Using ingredients such as Guarana, Kola Nut, and Cayenne, the body is stimulated (in a similar way to the way caffeine stimulates the body), causing the body to produce heat and therefore burn more calories. This could potentially speed fat burning.
- Lean Muscle Effect – The ingredient Chromium Picolinate helps to work with the metabolism of sugars in the body while supporting the lean muscles. The greater the amount of muscle you have in your body, the faster and more efficiently you’ll burn fat, even when you’re sedentary or sleeping.
It should be noted that many countries, such as Canada, have banned the use of this product and all products containing the ingredient L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine products can still be sold without a prescription in the U.S.
Before staring a diet or weight loss plan that includes Ripped Man by Irwin Naturals, it is a very good idea to first speak to your doctor about the various ingredients and ensure that they will not conflict with any health conditions, medical conditions, medications, or supplements you are already taking. Your doctor will also help you to determine whether or not Ripped Man is the ideal tool for you to be using to lose weight, or if there is an alternative that would better suit your unique needs.
Suggested Use: Take 8 capsules a day with meals. May be taken all at once, but for maximum results, should be divided throughout the day. Do not take before bedtime.
Ingredients: (Serving Size: 6 Gelcaps)
|Vitamin E||10 IU|
|St. Johns Wort Extract||320mg|
|Gotu Kola Powder||100mg|
|Yerba Mate Powder||40mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, vegetable oil, water, lecithin, beeswax, canthaxanthin, caramel, st. johns bread, tumeric and carmin red.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
These statements about Ripped Man diet pills have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ripped Man diet pills are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Ripped Man,