Diabetisyn happens to be one of the first products which was created from the ground up to be a blood sugar regulator. It includes such ingredients as Chromium, Glucomannan, Cinnamon, and Garcinia Cambogia.
There is a strong link between blood sugar levels and obesity. While this product will help you regulate those blood sugar levels, it can’t guarantee that this will equate into weight loss. However, regulated blood sugar levels have several other benefits besides weight loss, including cardiovascular health and type II diabetes prevention.
If you are looking for a non-stimulant diet pill and you want a supplement to support your healthy lifestyle, Diabetisyn might be right for you.
A look at Diabetisyn Ingredients
The active ingredients in the Diabetisyn formula include:
- Chromium – This is supposed to help to stabilize blood sugar levels, which can be critical to the synthesis of cholesterol, fats and proteins. Chromium has been identified by United States Government researchers as the active component of true GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor). GTF is responsible for binding insulin to cell membrane receptor sites. Chromium has been shown to possess greater biological activity than other weight loss supplements.*
- Glucomannan – A natural fiber that can supposedly absorb 200x its weight in water in your stomach to give you a feeling of fulness. This can help to control your appetite. Glucomannan is believed to reduce blood fats, discourages weight gain, and helps to keep blood sugar levels normal.*
- Cinnamon – A human study published in Diabetes Care looked at 60 people with type 2 diabetes. After 40 days, cinnamon intake reduced fasting blood glucose ranging from 18 to 29%, triglycerides 23 to 30%, LDL cholesterol 7 to 27%, and total cholesterol 12-26%. The researchers concluded that “The results of this study… suggest that the inclusion of cinnamon in the diet of people with type 2 diabetes will reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.”*
- Garcinia Cambogia – HCA comes from the rind of a small tropical fruit, Garcinia cambogia, one of the citrus family. HCA is being hailed as a star performer on the weight loss front. One recent study shows that 22 people lost an average of 11lb each by taking HCA with chromium over eight weeks. The volunteers in this survey didn’t even diet. There was no calorie counting, they simply ate the same foods as their families. All reported a decrease in sugary cravings and an increase in energy. HCA also has a tendency to lower blood sugar levels.*
- Gymnema Sylvestre – The main focus of Gymnema research is blood sugar regulation and glucose metabolism. Several studies suggest that Gymnema can lower blood sugar levels. The herb has shown to reduce blood sugar, glycosylated hemoglobin and glycosylated plasma proteins when used for 18-20 months. It reduces sugar cravings and blocks absorption of sugar.*
- Bitter Melon – Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners have used bitter melon to treat diabetes for centuries, but American herbalists have just discovered it. Researchers believe bitter melon lowers blood sugar by increasing the activity of enzymes in your body that convert sugar into glycogen, which can be stored in your liver and used later for energy.*
*Although some of these ingredients have been clinically researched, and some of the findings have been promising, there is no scientific proof that they will work as popularly advertised for weight loss.
Not Proven or FDA Approved
It is important to keep in mind that Diabetisyn has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Moreover, Diabetisyn diet pills are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Additionally, as previously mentioned, none of these ingredients used in the formula have been scientifically proven effective for weight loss. As such, there is no guarantee that this weight management aid will provide any benefits to those who take it.
For those who are interested in taking Diabetisyn, this diet pill is commonly stacked with Glucopsyll to combat weight retention due to Insulin Resistance. That being said, prior to taking either of these products, you should first consult with your healthcare provider. This is of particular importance if you are currently pregnant or nursing, have an existing medical condition or are taking other medications or herbal supplements to treat a health problem.
May 2020 Update – Unavailable
At some point after the above Diabetisyn review was created, it was no longer available for purchase. Now, not only can you not buy the product anywhere, but it is hard to find any information or images related to it. However, even though it has been discontinued, if this type of formula is of interest to you, there are other nonprescription diet pills that have similar ingredients.Diabetisyn,